The Jack Of All Trades
This product is currently sold out.
- 8-speed drivetrain for all the range you need in the city
- Andros™ handlebar stem for tool-free riding position adjustments on the fly
- Neos 1.0 derailleur with a low profile to protect it from knocks and bumps
- Schwalbe Big Apple tires with Kevlar puncture protection
- Folds in under 10 seconds to fit under a desk
- Magnetix™ 2.0 lock the bike in place when folded
- Rear rack, fenders included
- Technical Details
Mobile phones, umbrellas, point and shoot cameras—the natural arc of evolution moves in a direction of increasing portability—the bicycle is no different. The Link D8 is your everyday travel companion, whether your trip is exclusively on two wheels or in combination with buses, trains, or automobiles.
Color(s) Midnight/Pink Wheel Size 20" Speeds 1 x 8 Weight 12.1 kg (26.7 lb) Folded Size 38 x 79 x 72 cm (15" x 31.1" x 28.3") Fold Time 10 seconds Frame Size One size Gear Inches 33" - 87" (2.60 - 6.94 m) Distance: Seatpost to Handlebar Min: 620 mm (24.4") / Max: 690 mm (27.2") Distance: Saddle to Pedal Min: 700 mm (27.6") / Max: 960 mm (37.8") Suggested Rider Height 142 - 190 cm (4'8" - 6'3") Max Load Weight 105 kg (230 lb)Outside
“Folding bikes tend to excel at either folding or riding. The Link nails both.”Calgary Herald
“A few clicks and folds can get you from riding to carrying…”Business Today
“…a foldable bicycle that you can throw in your car’s hatch ride whenever you get a chance. ”Stuttgarter Zeitung
…als gut ausgestattetes, wendiges Stadtvelo mit hohem Spaß- und Nutzfaktor erwiesen.
[…a well-equipped, agile city bike that offers high utility and lots of fun.]