Bring Your Bike
This product is currently sold out.
- 30% smaller than traditional 20” folding bikes
- Fits conveniently into lockers, closets, or any narrow space
- Metro Transit Rack with built-in spinner wheels for easier trolleying
- Fits riders from 147 to 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”)
- New TFL Joint with 3D interface, DeadBolt design and SpringLock technology
- New 3D-forged Physis RF Handlepost
- Tern Porter saddle with patented GripPad design
- 8-speed Shimano Acera, Shadow RD derailleur
- Technical Details
The BYB isn't just a folding bike—it's a whole new way to fold a bike. It's 30% smaller than traditional 20" folding bikes, and folds small and slim enough to fit conveniently into lockers, closets, or any narrow space.
Color(s) Silver Blue Wheel Size 20" Speeds 1 x 8 Weight 12.7 kg (27.9 lb) Folded Size 33 x 81 x 51 cm (13.0" x 31.9" x 20.1") Fold Time 30 seconds Frame Size One size Gear Inches 31" - 91" (2.50 - 7.28 m) Distance: Seatpost to Handlebar Min: 630 mm (24.8") / Max: 675 mm (26.6") Distance: Saddle to Pedal Min: 1035 mm (40.7") Suggested Rider Height 147 - 195 cm (4'10" - 6'5") Max Load Weight 105 kg (230 lb)Bike World News
“Its compact size, yet full size ride feel is a great way to get around a city.”Bicycling
“The BYB is definitely the heartiest folding bike I’ve ever ridden. There’s an overriding sensation of stability I’ve not found in other folding bikes, and the ride feels more like a non-folding bike.”Forbes
“And, highly unusual for the bicycle industry, the BYB will be available to buy just a few weeks after launch. Normally, new bicycle models are launched some months before availability. ”Bike World News
"With the new BYB, Tern has taken the design of their folding bikes a step further and created their smallest folding bike, while still retaining a solid ride. When folded up, the BYB is actually one of the smallest 20″ bikes on the market."