The Stealthy One
This product is currently sold out.
- 7-speed internal geared Shimano hub for versatility and low maintenance
- Andros™ handlebar stem for tool-free riding position adjustments on the fly
- FreeDrive™ chain cover protects your clothes from grease and dirt
- Bomb-proof wheels built with Sapim spokes
- Schwalbe Big Apple tires with Kevlar puncture protection
- Fenders for rainy days
- Folds compactly in 10 seconds for storage and transport
- Rear rack and integrated lighting available as option
- Technical Details
- In the Media
The Link D7i is perfect for getting around in the city, hauling gear, and riding day-in-day-out. Because it’s built around a durable low seven-speed Nexus internal hub, it’s ideal for carrying onto buses or riding in the rain. Thanks to the rear rack and integrated lighting with electricity-generating hub, you can customize it into exactly the urban bike you’re looking for.
Color(s) Shale/Grey Wheel Size 20" Speeds 1 x 7 Weight 14.4 kg (31.7 lb) Folded Size 38 x 79 x 72 cm (15" x 31.1" x 28.3") Fold Time 10 seconds Frame Size One size Gear Inches 33" - 80" (2.62 - 6.41 m) Distance: Seatpost to Handlebar Min: 620 mm (24.4") / Max: 690 mm (27.2") Distance: Saddle to Pedal Min: 700 mm (27.6") / Max: 960 mm (37.8") Suggested Rider Height 142 - 190 cm (4'8" - 6'3") Max Load Weight 105 kg (230 lb)
In the MediaYacht
“…a riding experience like a full-size bike.”Spiegel
“The Link D7i offers a good compromise between riding comfort and design”Wired
“Tern bikes in general are well appointed, and feature some impressive construction that makes for a comfortable ride that rivals more expensive folders.”Abendblatt
“Es ist einfach ein ideales Stadtrad, ein Stattrad eben. Nicht nur zum Bahnfahren.
[…an ideal city bike, an all-in-one kind of bike. Not just for traveling by train or bus.]Outside
“Folding bikes tend to excel at either folding or riding. The Link nails both.”