Tuned For Speed
This variant is currently sold out
- Verge quality, style, and performance at an entry-level price point
- Folds in under 10 seconds—fits under a desk
- Rides with exceptional comfort and stability thanks to our unique technology and T-Tuned geometry
- 451 wheels deliver a full-sized ride with minuscule impact on the folded size
- Shimano Acera drivetrain, with 11-36T for all-purpose versatility
- Tern Porter™ saddle for easy shoulder-mounted bike carrying
- Technical Details
- In the Media
The Verge D9 is a trailblazer. Born out of our 451 Verge design philosophy, it has bigger race wheels, T-Tuned™ geometry, and a wide 1x drivetrain. It’s about as much value as we could condense into one bike, and it’s ready for any upgrades you can throw at it.
Wheel Size 451 wheels Speeds 1 x 9 Weight 451 wheels Folded Size 44 x 80 x 74 cm (17.3" x 31.5" x 29.1") Fold Time 10 seconds Frame Size One size Gear Inches 30" - 97" (2.36 - 7.72 m) Distance: Seatpost to Handlebar Min. 620 mm (24.4") / Max: 670 mm (26.4") Distance: Saddle to Pedal Min: 700 mm (27.6") / Max: 960 mm (37.8") Suggested Rider Height 142 - 190 cm (4'8" - 6'3") Max Load Weight 105 kg (230 lb)
In the MediaCity Ride Online
"Rarement nous avons eu entre les mains un pliant aussi pêchu…"
[Rarely have we got on hands a folding bike as “punchy...]Bicycle Retailer
“Tern’s new 451 Verge family of bikes feature new larger wheels, more stable geometry and single-chainring drivetrains with wide-range cassettes.”